Unable to Delete Breakpoint

I'm using Eggplant in a Linux environment. I find that, if I set a breakpoint more than one place on the script, I can't seem to delete one breakpoint and leave the other one. If I delete one, the other disappears. If I add one back, the other reappears.

Comments

• EggplantMattEggplantMatt ForumAdmin admin
    I'm not seeing this behavior on a local Linux install. Does the behavior persist after a restart of the app? It seems like the app might just be in faulted state.
  • It's an odd thing. It doesn't seem to happen when I first set the breakpoints. It happens after I've set breakpoints, closed the application, then restarted. And yes, if I again restart the application, the behavior is still there.
    Not saying that you're not seeing this behavior, but I still can't reproduce it. I've set them and moved them and deleted them. Restarted and could still delete them one at a time. Nothing I did caused any problems. What version of Linux are you running? And which version of eggPlant?
  • I've just sent you an email with a link to a recording showing the behavior.
  • I am also seeing strange behavior with breakpoints in eggPlant for Windows. I can set a breakpoint just fine. And the Remove All Breakpoints seems to work fine too. But removing a single breakpoint is problematic. Should it be deleted by just clicking on it? If so, this doesn't work in eggPlant for Windows. However, I did find that I can delete it if I drag it off the margin and onto the script.
    Dragging the breakpoint out of the margin is the correct way to remove it. This is the expected behavior in all versions of the product.
  • Allrighty! Thanks for the clarification.