Capturing an image that suddenly disappears

Hi Elizabeth,

There is an image , suppose "Loading"
This image appears for 2 seconds or less than that. How can I capture this when it disappears in just 2 seconds ?

Is there any feature that EggPlant functional provides to do so ?

Comments

• EggplantMattEggplantMatt ForumAdmin admin
    You should really be sending this type of question to support. As a customer, you're paying for email support, and submitting your questions through email allows us and you to track them in our case system. The forums are a good place to post questions that you want other members of the user community to weigh in on.

There is a section in the Using eggPlant manual on capturing transient elements that should answer your question.
  • Thank you Matt. I will do now onwards.
  • You should really be sending this type of question to support. As a customer, you're paying for email support, and submitting your questions through email allows us and you to track them in our case system. The forums are a good place to post questions that you want other members of the user community to weigh in on.

There is a section in the Using eggPlant manual on capturing transient elements that should answer your question.

Hi Matt,
    Some times it is surprising me to see that you don't encourage any one to post a question and get answer on the forum. But this gives an easy reference to any one to get a quick answer when it is available in the forum. It saves lot of time and makes the EGF more user friendly. I feel this is really missing with Eggplant compared to any other scripting tool.

Sorry if I am questioning your policies. :roll: