Updating Licence expiration

Afternoon people,

I have a number of licences about to expire (eggFunc, eggMan, Executionals etc).

Whats the best way to pdate these, my machines are stand alone and dont/cant access the web for green house but the company i work for has bought the licence extensions for another year.

Also, when i look at the tab options next to a licence it reads "transfer limit reached" as the only option. Do i need to repeat the licence installationso greenhouse pdates the date on each licence?

any help is appreciated as always.

Comments

• JonathanOSXJonathanOSX ForumAdmin admin
    You don't need the actual machine online to get it license through Greenhouse, but for node-locked licenses you do need the MAC Address/Host-ID.

However, if you are renewing existing licenses that are already stored in Greenhouse and you can just log in and choose the "Renew.." action which will pre-fill the license with the same host-id that is attached currently. Then you can download those licenses and distribute them.

If you need any other assistance, please contact [email protected]
  • Hello, and thanks for the reply,

we purchased the new licenses a few months back but greenhouse is not showing a renew option anywhere, so i have done what you said and emailed a support case through.

We were told that greenhouse would be updated prior to the run out date (today).

Il await for a reply from support,

Regards!