Android Gateway 4.2
- Adds support for tight VNC encoding.
- Restarts Android Debug Bridge (adb) when it becomes unresponsive.
- Adds three new options for SystemNative2 that control pixel ordering to support clients with different behaviors: --rgb-reverse, --rgb-straight, and --rgb-auto. These options are not necessary for most users and could create problems if used incorrectly.
- Moves Start menu item into the TestPlant folder on Windows.[/list:u]
- Fixes a deadlock that occurred when switching encoding types in the [li]client while a connection is active.
- Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements.[/list:u]