Jenkins for Eggplant AI

marlonmarlon Member
Hi. Good day. I am searching on implementing procedures of Eggplant AI to Jenkins. I have found an article from google and it mentioned that Jenkins is integrated as of version 2.1 . The link is https://blog.eggplantsoftware.com/introducing-eggplant-ai-2.1 . Can you help me where can I find the implementation documents? Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• marlonmarlon Member
    edited February 7
    Hi, Good day.

I found this exe file in bin and it seems it is possible to run the test via command line. I am still exploring how I can call the agent to run in actual SUT.

C:\eggplantAI\bin>eggplantAI.exe --help
    Eggplant AI version 3.1.0, Compiled on 2019-10-29

Name                     Description                                                                         Default Value
    bins                     Number of bins to add for a range                                                   10
    coverdb                  Database name to use                                                                ttdb
    debug                    Execute in step by step debug mode                                                  false
    ePFhost                  ePF host                                                                            localhost:5400
    ePFsuite                 Path to ePF suite                                                                   ""